cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where Exactly is Bank of America's "luv" button?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where Exactly is Bank of America's "luv" button?

I have heard all about these, but don't have any idea where to look in my account for this.  I appreciate the help.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where Exactly is Bank of America's "luv" button?

after you log in and click on your account (card) it's on the far left under (temporary authorizations) it's called "request a credit line increase"  it's also under services tab...
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have heard all about these, but don't have any idea where to look in my account for this.  I appreciate the help.

I have the BofA Accelerated AMEX.  When I log in to my account, there is a balance summary along the lefthand side. Under available credit there is a hyperlink for request a credit line increase. If I am not mistaken, not all BofA accounts have this option.  Hopefully, other members can confirm or deny.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the basic Visa BOA Platinum Plus card.  I don't have either of those options, or under the services tab.  I guess I have to call the backdoor number.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just logged onto my BOA account last week Monday and saw the luv button. I was kinda happy but a little wary - I didnt press it though - called first CSR - spoke to Credit Analyst and he told me it was a hard inq - so I said to myself to forget about it - I couldnt resist it though and i called CSR and she said soft inq and spoke to Credit Analyst - a different one and she too assured it was a softy - and she said she could do it for me over the phone - asked what i do, income, why student loan shows as defferment (still going to school - finish next summer) and all that stuff - came back and said congrats - increased my CL by 200% (it was 500.00 and now its 1500.00) with zero balance. I was super Smiley Happy

They softed EX. They did not provide me with my score though which sucked. Anyway - so I think you should try and call Credit Analyst and confirm its a soft and see if he/she can help with CLI!

Message 5 of 7
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just logged onto my BOA account last week Monday and saw the luv button. I was kinda happy but a little wary - I didnt press it though - called first CSR - spoke to Credit Analyst and he told me it was a hard inq - so I said to myself to forget about it - I couldnt resist it though and i called CSR and she said soft inq and spoke to Credit Analyst - a different one and she too assured it was a softy - and she said she could do it for me over the phone - asked what i do, income, why student loan shows as defferment (still going to school - finish next summer) and all that stuff - came back and said congrats - increased my CL by 200% (it was 500.00 and now its 1500.00) with zero balance. I was super Smiley Happy

They softed EX. They did not provide me with my score though which sucked. Anyway - so I think you should try and call Credit Analyst and confirm its a soft and see if he/she can help with CLI!

Congratulations!Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
y0rascal
Regular Contributor

well i tried, i hit the luv button had to call in and i got a cli from 7500 to my new credit line of 12,000. thats  unreal, i just threw the number and they approved he told me to try agaain in 6mths for more.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.