Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are these "Love Buttons"?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where are these "Love Buttons"?

I just decided to log in to my accounts to see if I could find Love Buttons. I didn't see any. I want to hit Juniper up here pretty soon. Where are these so called Love Buttons anyway?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Where are these "Love Buttons"?

They vary by bank. What banks do you have besides Juniper?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 13
Chopbrocoli
Established Contributor

Try clicking on account services. If it is not there, you might have to call in for a CLI.
AMEX Gold Premier Rewards | SPG AMEX | Bank of America Power Rewards | Merrill Plus | United Presidential Plus | Saks World Elite
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some banks hide them if you are not eligible/have gotten one recently (last 3-6 months).
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
They vary by bank. What banks do you have besides Juniper?

I only have 5 cards. They are all less than a year old but in June it struck me that I wanted to wait for number 6 until such a date that I felt I could land one really nice card; maybe next Feb. Maybe next December when my Credit Reports show nothing but positive notes less a 7+ year old BK.

To answerthe question more directly, I have a Hooters MC and a Juniper MC. I just got a CLI with Hooters and I'm thinking about hitting up Juniper in February when it's a year old and all but one inquiry is over a year old. I have about $75 spread out across my 6 accounts right now.

P.S....edited to add. I don't need a CLI increase with GEMB (Ritz Camera/$4500 for gosh sakes) Best Buy at $750 because they are a rip off and I seldom shop there and Target ($200) 'cause they are fired for being such whimps. LOL

Message Edited by beenthere on 12-06-2008 09:30 PM
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best buy (MC) just gave me a $750 increase last month. I called the number on the back of the card.
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Best buy (MC) just gave me a $750 increase last month. I called the number on the back of the card.

I did the same thing online - just clicked the "love button." I don't however; remember exactly where it was. OP, if you look and can't find it for BB let me know and I'll go look.

Message 7 of 13
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Juniper does not have one.  I emailed them and they gave me a number to call.  I did and got a CLI
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 8 of 13
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Has anybody noticed that Chase's luv button gone?
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 9 of 13
Geordi
Regular Contributor

@wmarat wrote:
Has anybody noticed that Chase's luv button gone?

Yes, and believe me many others have noticed also.

I an only assume that Chase is requiring people to request CLIs the 'old fashion way', by picking up the telephone and calling in your request.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.