Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did my 1$ go with PSECU

tag
vish1
Valued Contributor

Where did my 1$ go with PSECU

There is a good possibility that I have been stupid and missed something obvious.

When I opened my account with PSECU, they pulled 6$ from my BofA checking. Now my PSECU account is open. When I login to my account, I see $5 in my Regular Share account. I am wondering what happened to the 1$

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
hemi961
Regular Contributor

Re: Where did my 1$ go with PSECU

Important: A $1 non-refundable entrance fee and $5 share are required to open and maintain Regular Savings Share account.

Message 2 of 4
vish1
Valued Contributor

OOPS, so its just that I was being stupid to miss this point (may be comuter engineers like me are designed to ignore anything that won't stop you from clicking OK)

Thanks Smiley Happy

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 3 of 4
smc733
Valued Contributor

They use that dollar so that their President can send you FUD emails about law changes that don't allow banks to price-gauge anymore...  (Was not happy to see that email they sent out today).

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.