cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I request a CLI on my NavCheck?

tag
PleasantlySurprised
New Contributor

Where do I request a CLI on my NavCheck?

Good morning!

I see the link to increase the CL on my Cash Rewards Visa, but not my NavCheck. Do I have to call or can it be done online?

Thanks!!

USAA World MasterCard $10K | USAA AmEx $9.5K | USAA Platinum Visa $8K | NFCU Cash Rewards Visa Signature $13K | NFCU Platinum MasterCard $1K | Citi Diamond Preferred MasterCard $10K | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $5K | Bank Americard Cash Rewards Visa Signature $5K | Discover IT $4.5K | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa $3K | Capital One Platinum Visa $1K | First Premier Bank MasterCard $450 | Victoria’s Secret $1K
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Pupeitmeister
Valued Contributor

Re: Where do I request a CLI on my NavCheck?

@PleasantlySurprised wrote:
Good morning!

I see the link to increase the CL on my Cash Rewards Visa, but not my NavCheck. Do I have to call or can it be done online?

Thanks!!

it can be done online, go to the same place to app for it online, under "checking" tab... and there should be a choice to increase existing LOC.. GL !!

edited to add:  Its called Overdraft Line of Credit now

OFFICIAL GARDEN START DATE: 10-05-2014... TARGET GARDEN END DATE: 06-01-2016 Lets Git 'r' dun
Message 2 of 12
PleasantlySurprised
New Contributor

Found it! Thanks, Pupeitmeister! Smiley Happy

USAA World MasterCard $10K | USAA AmEx $9.5K | USAA Platinum Visa $8K | NFCU Cash Rewards Visa Signature $13K | NFCU Platinum MasterCard $1K | Citi Diamond Preferred MasterCard $10K | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $5K | Bank Americard Cash Rewards Visa Signature $5K | Discover IT $4.5K | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa $3K | Capital One Platinum Visa $1K | First Premier Bank MasterCard $450 | Victoria’s Secret $1K
Message 3 of 12
Pupeitmeister
Valued Contributor

Found it! Thanks, Pupeitmeister! Smiley Happy

Glad to have helped.. Smiley Happy keep us posted as to the result, either here or in the approval thread if you get it!!

Edited to add:  Ask for the FULL 15k.. no matter what, they counter ... Just ask Credit Addict if you dont believe me!!

OFFICIAL GARDEN START DATE: 10-05-2014... TARGET GARDEN END DATE: 06-01-2016 Lets Git 'r' dun
Message 4 of 12
PleasantlySurprised
New Contributor

I think I've had it since August or September. I'm afraid to ask for a CLI now! Was trying to wait, but needed to satisfy my curiosity and know where the luv button was. Lol.

Message 5 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I think I've had it since August or September. I'm afraid to ask for a CLI now! Was trying to wait, but needed to satisfy my curiosity and know where the luv button was. Lol.

you have 2 Navy Credit Cards, why would you be afraid to ask for CLI to $15k on this? it's going to be instant.... GO!

Message 6 of 12
PleasantlySurprised
New Contributor

I have to update my siggy. I have one card with a limit of $14,000. I combined them a while back.

Now I'm sad...got a message that it's under review and I should have an answer in an hour. Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 12
baller4life
Super Contributor

You should get it.

Message 8 of 12
Pupeitmeister
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

you have 2 Navy Credit Cards, why would you be afraid to ask for CLI to $15k on this? it's going to be instant.... GO!

I tried to warn ya before CA got here Smiley Happy LOL... GL on the approval.. let us know how it goes!!

Message 9 of 12
PleasantlySurprised
New Contributor

APPROVED for the full $15k!! Yay!!!!! Thanks for the push...it was just what I needed. Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.