Did you mean: 

Where do you keep your cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where do you keep your cards?

mjbfan79 wrote:

UpUpUp wrote:

1st Premier card ugly design even looks like it shouts "Hey, this person has bad credit".

You silly lol yes the card design makes you not wanna use it at all. I don't like my Wal-Mart card also big old smiley face on the card lol. but i think you can design your own card on there website i'm thinking about doing that.

Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 08-09-2008 08:48 AM

Now that is really cool.  You should do that. I don't like their obnoxious smiley face either. haha
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

UpUpUp wrote:

Now that is really cool.  You should do that. I don't like their obnoxious smiley face either. haha

Yeah i think i will just need to find a good pic. Now my best looking card is a my new BOFA secured card i love the look we are so off topic lol

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

mjbfan79 wrote:

UpUpUp wrote:

Yeah i think i will just need to find a good pic. Now my best looking card is a my new BOFA secured card i love the look we are so off topic lol

Off topic, yes, but I'll spin us back...perhaps if the card was better looking it would get upgraded to a position in your wallet..Smiley Wink
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

UpUpUp wrote:

perhaps if the card was better looking it would get upgraded to a position in your wallet..Smiley Wink

Yeah your right.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 6 cards and I use a different one each month for incidental purchases.  The others are in my lingerie drawer. Smiley Tongue
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.