Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my Discover IT card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where is my Discover IT card?

I applied for the discover IT card on September 1st. I looked online and people said it comes within days really fast. Wondering if anyone has applied latley and how long it took? 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Where is my Discover IT card?

I would call ASAP itf you did nit get.  I apped august 12th. Which wasa Tuesday.  Friday morning card in hand 3 days. Fed ex. No way discover takes that long. they want you to use. The card as soon as you get.  They love to see usage. And get those swipe fees. call now!,,,

Message 2 of 9
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Discover for me took like 3 - 5 days to get. You may need to call them otherwise maybe your card was recently made? Have you gotten a email to look for the card? I believe when i applied i got a email saying watch out for your card in the mail. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 3 of 9
taxi818
Super Contributor

He is already 9 days in. Even cap 1 not that slow.  

Message 4 of 9
sarah514

I also applied and was approved on Sept. 1. received my card September 6th. I would definitely call them.
Message 5 of 9
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

I would call them. It took my card a little over a week to get here and then a former neighbor said some USPS shipment was in his mailbox and ended up giving it to me.. I nearly wanted to die because I was happy that I got the card finally and then I was also panicky kind of over it being put in someone else's mailbox.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone. Just called and they tracked it and it was last scanned at a shipping facility 30 mins away today and in transit. He said should be here in 1-2 days. Very nice and friendly! I'll call again if not here on Friday. Our mail man is always putting wrong mail in my box so I hope that's not the case. The 5% on gas ends this month and I wanted to take advantage of it a little bit! 

Message 7 of 9
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks everyone. Just called and they tracked it and it was last scanned at a shipping facility 30 mins away today and in transit. He said should be here in 1-2 days. Very nice and friendly! I'll call again if not here on Friday. Our mail man is always putting wrong mail in my box so I hope that's not the case. The 5% on gas ends this month and I wanted to take advantage of it a little bit! 

Even if it was put in someone else's mailbox by accident they won't know what the mail is UNLESS they open it. I remember when I got my Discover IT it was not in a enevelope it was like packaged almost. It didn't say it was from Discover either until I opened the protective "seal" if you get what I mean.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great! When I got my capital one I think it said important capital one information on the front. I just hope if they do get it they return it to my house and not trash it. I hate waiting I want it in my hands! 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.