Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the Luv button??

tag
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Where is the Luv button??

Hey, is the Luv button gone on everyone elses Citi account?  There isn't one on mine anymore.....Smiley SadSmiley Sad
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where is the Luv button??

Mine's still there.

I do know they've been doing some redesign on the site, and other people have mentioned that it comes and goes lately.
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is no longer there as well. I also attempted to go there by the drop down menu when you first log on, and the general error code stated the following : This service is not available for this account. Keep in mind that I've been a Citi card holder since 1994 and my CL is 21K. I'm thinking that I've been capped.
Message 3 of 14
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Mine is gone too, probably because they just gave me a CLI.
Message 4 of 14
FantumGrey
Regular Contributor

With the new site redesign, I've been wondering that myself. Although they also just gave me an increase (and about time too, I was at 7 months!) I have yet to see anything in the drop down menus about CLIs though.

Message 5 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Mine are still there, but then, I don't have a straight Citi bank card --just a Home Depot store card and a cheesy pitiful Sears MC that's on Death Row.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine are still there.
Message 7 of 14
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Mine seems to disappear and reappear.

It's been there as of recent. I clicked it to see what it would happen and it took me to the dreaded form. I then logged out.

I guess I should have expected that, since they told me I can't ask for a CLI until after 6 months. That should be in about 2 weeks.
Here we go again...
Message 8 of 14
stefanc
Regular Contributor

Mine has never gone away, however everytime I have clicked on it I get an instant message - no form or anything, with a number to call. It is always a denial, the letter shows up a few days later.

I've had the card for over a year - I'm not clicking mine anymore!
Message 9 of 14
mipema
Contributor

I didn't realize Citi had a LUV button until this post. After finding the button, and accepting an offer for a CLI this morning, I returned to the home page and the button was no longer there - Surely because I had just accepted an offer minutes prior.

My thinking is that the database keeps track of when auto-generated CLI's are available, and if they are, show the button...
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.