Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Established Contributor

Where is the Luv button??

Hey, is the Luv button gone on everyone elses Citi account?  There isn't one on mine anymore.....Smiley SadSmiley Sad
07/26/2007 TU-688
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Where is the Luv button??

Mine's still there.
I do know they've been doing some redesign on the site, and other people have mentioned that it comes and goes lately.
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. Smiley Surprised )
Established Member

Mine is no longer there as well. I also attempted to go there by the drop down menu when you first log on, and the general error code stated the following : This service is not available for this account. Keep in mind that I've been a Citi card holder since 1994 and my CL is 21K. I'm thinking that I've been capped.
Equifax 744 Experian 774 TransUnion 781
Moderator Emeritus

Mine is gone too, probably because they just gave me a CLI.
Credit Profile - FICO 08 Scores (03-26-2015): EQ 814, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 27 years ~ AAoA: 13 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: TU 1

Credit Cards: Amex BCP ~ Amex Clear ~ Amex Platinum ~ Barclay Ring World Mastercard ~ Chase Freedom Signature Visa ~ CITI Dividend World Mastercard ~ FIA Fidelity Investment Platinum Visa ~ First Hawaiian Bank Gold Visa
New Contributor

With the new site redesign, I've been wondering that myself. Although they also just gave me an increase (and about time too, I was at 7 months!) I have yet to see anything in the drop down menus about CLIs though.

Starting Score: TU: 682, EQ: 653 (2/22/2012)
Current Score: TU: 682, EQ: 653
Goal Score: TU: 750, EQ: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Wallet: Citi Forward - $11.9k/$11.4k, Citi mtvU - $11k, Discover More - $11k, Cap One - $7,300/$1,450/$550, Chase Freedom - $6k, Chase AGR - $1,200
Moderator Emerita

Mine are still there, but then, I don't have a straight Citi bank card --just a Home Depot store card and a cheesy pitiful Sears MC that's on Death Row.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Established Contributor

Mine are still there.
4/16/09: TU: 775, EQ: 805
2/11/09: TU: 773, EQ: 790, EX:790
11/16/08: TU: 773, EQ: 785, EX: 780
Goals for 2009: 0 Credit Card Debt & 0% Util (achieved 2/6/09), Mortgage! (achieved 11/2/09), getting closer to 800 scores (I crossed this earlier this year, but I'm sure I'm not there anymore!)
Senior Contributor

Mine seems to disappear and reappear.

It's been there as of recent. I clicked it to see what it would happen and it took me to the dreaded form. I then logged out.

I guess I should have expected that, since they told me I can't ask for a CLI until after 6 months. That should be in about 2 weeks.
Here we go again...
Regular Contributor

Mine has never gone away, however everytime I have clicked on it I get an instant message - no form or anything, with a number to call. It is always a denial, the letter shows up a few days later.

I've had the card for over a year - I'm not clicking mine anymore!

I didn't realize Citi had a LUV button until this post. After finding the button, and accepting an offer for a CLI this morning, I returned to the home page and the button was no longer there - Surely because I had just accepted an offer minutes prior.

My thinking is that the database keeps track of when auto-generated CLI's are available, and if they are, show the button...
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.