cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the banging head against the wall gif? This is my Karma isn't it?

tag
nursepower
Frequent Contributor

Where's the banging head against the wall gif? This is my Karma isn't it?

For daring to app for a Macy's card the universe is mocking me. 

I've been transferred 6 times now to different reps. Only one who seems to want to help and then he has to transfer me and no one can tell me why my card won't be used. The guy in India tried to say that I was doing something wrong on my end. I said "It's your card being declined!!" So he transferred me. Nice guy is now transferring me again and I said close the account. I have my own money. So he said please stay with me...now getting grilled on my history. 

BK DC 10/18/18
Walmart $400 | Target $500 | Playstation Visa $750 | Petco MasterCard ? | Best Buy Visa $2000 | Cap 1Quicksilver $2500 | Ollo $2700 | Kohl's $3000 | Comenity $3200 | Dell $4000 | Skypoint FCU $5000
Last app 6/2/21
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
nursepower
Frequent Contributor

Re: Where's the banging head against the wall gif? This is my Karma isn't it?

Okay so finally at the right department and she verified my info. Then asked me security questions like if I've ever lived in elmwood. I said "where's Elmwood" She didn't know either. 

Then asked about any licenses I held. Well I have been an LPN and that was one of the options. Then she said I passed. I replied "Well I'd hope so!" She chuckled, gave me a $800 limit since I passed and my order finally went through. Geez Louise!

BK DC 10/18/18
Walmart $400 | Target $500 | Playstation Visa $750 | Petco MasterCard ? | Best Buy Visa $2000 | Cap 1Quicksilver $2500 | Ollo $2700 | Kohl's $3000 | Comenity $3200 | Dell $4000 | Skypoint FCU $5000
Last app 6/2/21
Message 2 of 3
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Where's the banging head against the wall gif? This is my Karma isn't it?

Glad it worked out.

As mentioned before, apping online for Macys is not the best choice due to their id verification system, low CL and you'll only be considered for the store card. Same for Nordstrom
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.