cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which CC allow for AU to have online access?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which CC allow for AU to have online access?

Does anyone know which other credit card companies allow AU to have online access other than Amex and Citi?

I know Capital One doesn't and Chase does not as well. What about Discover or Barclays?

Currently sharing all expenses with my BF's CSP but there is no way to keep track of who is spending who other than just trying to remember. At this point I feel like I'm paying for his stuff. We mass expenses on it together for the points.

I would love for Chase to let at one point give online access to their AUs, split expenses by AU and payments as well.

Not even the CSP statement shows split purchases from card to card... I know Discover at least does so on that part.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which CC allow for AU to have online access?

discover does

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex let's you have your own online account.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi nevermind already stated

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one separates each card with its own spend. It will tell you how much each card spent in the monthly statement. (also online/mobile app)

edit: answering your last concern -- it splits spend between both cards (if i wasnt clear enough)

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.