Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which CC application will pull TU?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which CC application will pull TU?

Hi guys,

For some reason my TU is better than the other two... WIth that being said I wanted to apply for a new CC.  I only have one and its current age is almost 10 years.  I assume my score is around 650 or above, no recent derogs or late payments.  I want something that will report to all 3 agencies to help build my credit.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Kris1228
Regular Contributor

Re: Which CC application will pull TU?

Juniper/ Barclays and Nationwide Bank Visa are def TU pullers.. Good luck!!!
FICO's - 3/14/14 TU 795 4/17/14 EQ:805 3/7/14 EX: 801

Baddies all Gone
Message 2 of 5
laz98
Senior Contributor

i would get my scores so i know for sure where i stand, before applying for anything.

Message 3 of 5
marty56
Super Contributor

National City.  In San Antonio, RBFCU ulls TU for everything.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 4 of 5
OptimalFICO
Valued Member

Simmons First pulls TU but they are a very conservative lender, very difficult to get their VISA cuz it's such a low rate. Keep it in mind for the future!

Note some creditors check all credit bureaus, though typically I understand that if you draw a line down the middle of the United States, lenders located West of this line use Experian while lenders East of this line use Transunion. Equifax is the credit repository for companies based in the South. I have generally found this to be true which makes sense since each is strongest in the region where they are located (Experian-Texas, Transunion-PA, Equifax-Atlanta). Of course if you are interested in a particular card, you can always call and ask which credit bereau they pull their reports from -- which you should find out before you apply anyway.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.