cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which CC companies send you the most letters to apply?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which CC companies send you the most letters to apply?

Just curious what offers everyone on the site seem to get the most...

I have been getting Marriott Rewards 80K offers every week for the past 2-3 months easy.  Def one of the cards I wanna add but just haven't applied yet.

Last month I started getting Amex offers and this past week I got my first Discover letter.

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which CC companies send you the most letters to apply?

First premier and credit one, they were sending out so many pre-approved letters, if they were human beings I could've report them for stalking and file restraining orders.
Message 2 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get at least one Citi offer a day. I do not have any Citi cards. 

Before I had a discover card I got a discover promotion everyday for about 5 months.

Message 3 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover is weekly for me.  The interest rates in the mailers are even rate specific, no thanks and pass.

Message 4 of 32
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Citi is been funneling plenty of new ones since i bit on a lowball limit Simplicity offer. The 13.99% starting APR offer was the motivation at first and came in tandem with a 21 month promo but the silly $1K approval was the total deal breaker.

Promptly closed it the next day irregardless of the initial reporting. New mail preapprovals have been routine since and with much higher APR terms.

Message 5 of 32
Sharingan
Established Contributor

Ugh, easily FNBO with their annoying and utterly nonsensical credit card offers. I have no desire to add any of their cards to my lineup. Otherwise, I don't really get credit card offers anymore. I think Chase is almost out of products to offer me.

Message 6 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lately it has been Chase. A steady flow of all 3 of their cards (CSP, Freedom, Slate). Credit One every now and again. I only got one Discover ever from what I recall, and I app'd for it. A few months ago PRG offers were consistent, though I haven't gotten one in awhile (ironically, since the fraud CO on my CR)
Message 7 of 32
ddemari
Super Contributor

Legacy MasterCard, Blaze MasterCard, First Premiere, CreditOne, ShellGas, Home Depot, I get these a lot.

I used to get lots of Citi AA MasterCard big, elborate invitations. Never seen anything for Chase, Amex, Discover, Us Bank. 

I still get weekly Comenity preapprovals for cards like Venus.com, GameStop, MyPoints Visa, Brylane Home, and my personal favorite constant mailer Buckle. lol. 

Message 8 of 32
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

None. 

Message 9 of 32
JSS3
Valued Contributor

-American Express Gold Business
-Blaze/First Premier/Progress offering up to 1500 preapproval
-Recently, Comenity Sportsman after I went onto their site to see if I'd get the popup. I did and declined. Now getting the preapprovals in mail.

-Citadel

-BP Visa

Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.