Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which CC's pull Equifax in Virginia

tag
ABattle
Regular Contributor

Which CC's pull Equifax in Virginia

Wanting to know which companies pull EQ in VA.  GEMB is out for me here b/c they pulled TransUnion.  I currently have a card w/FP & Orchard w/low CL $250 & $300.  I have no collections on my EQ & 1 paid judgment.  My score was last 632 but should've gone up b/c I just finally got an inaccurate 120 day late notation that was reporting for an old car loan in 4/08.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which CC's pull Equifax in Virginia

I am also in VA.  Almost all Citi products seem to pull EQ here.  Alliant CU, Freedom First CU, Navy Federal CU, Penfed CU, Any GECAF or GEMB consumer loan ie. Dicks Sporting Goods, Care Credit,  Sony Store Card (sonystyle.com).  Kroger 1-2-3 MC,  USBANK (all Credit products seem to be EQ pull),  most HSBC credit products and bankcards ie. Best Buy, casual male, big lots, etc.  ING Direct.  You can try your luck with these.  Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 4
ABattle
Regular Contributor

Now what is the difference between GEMB consumer loan & a QVC card?  I tried for a QVC card & they go through GEMB but my TU report was pulled.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

QVC is like all their other store cards.  The ones I'm taking about generally have a form that asks how much you want borrow.  If you look at the online application for CareCredit you will see what I mean.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.