cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which CCC are you most satisfied with?

tag
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Re: Which CCC are you most satisfied with?

I may have to revise Chase's ranking.  Just got auto-cli on my Amazon card.  Up $300.  Now $2300 CL.  (this was about 10 days after 5th statement cut)

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 35
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

I forgot to mention Discover, their CS has been amazing every time I have called 

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 12 of 35
Bobert22
Contributor

In order from best: 

Chase, Discover, American Express

Capital One 2006--$5,000 ||| AMEX Macy's 2008--$2,300 ||| Kohl's 2009-- $1,000 ||| JCP 2010-- $1,000 ||| Walmart Discover 2010-- $5,000 ||| Sears 2011 -- $3,600 ||| Sears 2011 -- $3,500 ||| Chase Freedom 2012--$7,500 ||| Discover IT 2013 -- $4,000
||| Chase Sapphire Preferred 2013 -- $10,000

SCORES: EQ FICO: 787, EX FAKO: 801, TU FICO: 790 (Lender Pull)
Message 13 of 35
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@BornSupercharged wrote:

AMEX is great, always US based customer service and they have GREAT fraud prevention. They care about protecting your account and they will do everything in their power to make you a happy customer. 

Discover is very good, almost on par with AMEX and their Discover It card is really sweet. 

I have never spoken with a US based csr. Well maybe one time. They were nice, and they did help me.. but Discover CS is th best, hands down.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 14 of 35
drkaje
Senior Contributor

For customer service? USAA. Amex is more likely to have a positive outcome but no company's reps touch USAA's when it comes to being pleasant and engaging. This includes local banks where people have known me* for years.

CLIs? Citi.

Website design? Chase.

Cash back? BCP followed by Freedom.

* Speaks volumes. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 35
Sevenfeet
Regular Contributor

Great so far :

Chase, Amex, Penfed

OK:

BofA

Message 16 of 35
thom02099
Valued Contributor

I'd have to give major props to Discover as the best in total customer service, due to the fact that they announce where the call center is located (Stateside), and you get a CSR rapidly.  That CSR can also deal with issues, if any, promptly.  For inquiries about services, they are very knowledgable without having to transfer to someone else.  

AMEX and Chase/JP Morgan are extremely close for customer service and in other aspects outshine Discover, such as in card benefits. 

Bank of America/Merrill Lynch, for customer service are sub-par, and that's a pity, since their cards have some good features.

Wells Fargo customer service is also sub-par, as is their website.   Their cards also are not as feature-rich as some other issuers. 

Message 17 of 35
iloverewards
Valued Member

Chase has the best products (great flexable rewards program (rewards posts and transfer faster than anyone else) an awesome variety of co-partners), the best service (great recon dept, great cs), and easy PCs.

Discover is a close second because of their shopdiscover program, willingness to give credit to ppl w/ limited CRs, random additional 2% bonuses, and easy PCs.

Chase Sapphire Preferred | Freedom | IHG Rewards Club
Citi Dividend | Simplicity | AAdvantage
Discover It
Capital One Quicksilver
Amex Blue Cash
Barclay Arrival | NFL Extra Points
Bank of America Better Balance Rewards
US Bank Platinum Visa
Message 18 of 35
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

In my experience...

1) Discover
2) Amex B.C.E. (number on back of card)
3) My local credit union
4) G.E.C.R.B.
5) Amex Gold (number on back if card)
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
W.M. TU-781(Jan/15) Citi EQ-782(Dec/14) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 19 of 35
loviedovie
Regular Contributor

@drkaje wrote:

For customer service? USAA. Amex is more likely to have a positive outcome but no company's reps touch USAA's when it comes to being pleasant and engaging. This includes local banks where people have known me* for years.

CLIs? Citi.

Website design? Chase.

Cash back? BCP followed by Freedom.

* Speaks volumes. Smiley Happy

Drkaje is Citi really good for CLI?  I just got a card with them and am wondering what I can expect...

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 754
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.