Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Cards Give Free Equifax FICO?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which Cards Give Free Equifax FICO?

EQ just isn't up to date with technology. Their website has a lot of outdated things, comparing it to EX or TU's website where they look more clean cut.

Maybe that's why lenders choose EX and TU to give people for free? Or EQ just wasn't willing to strike a deal.
Message 11 of 50
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
EQ just isn't up to date with technology. Their website has a lot of outdated things, comparing it to EX or TU's website where they look more clean cut.

Maybe that's why lenders choose EX and TU to give people for free? Or EQ just wasn't willing to strike a deal.

Agreed!

And how about those paper hard copies of EQ compared to TU and sharply sectioned colorful EXPERIAN.

You would have though EQ by now would done a little better on fashioning how they arrange publishling those too.

Message 12 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mint gives you a free equifax score (not fico 8) which is updated monthly.  Not completely certain but it is the score from equifax itself and is mostly used by credit unions.

Message 13 of 50
Rikkumz
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Mint gives you a free equifax score (not fico 8) which is updated monthly.  Not completely certain but it is the score from equifax itself and is mostly used by credit unions.

Is it a FAKO?

Message 14 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mint is definitely not close to FICO 08.  My Mint score is 63 points higher than my real FICO 08.

Message 15 of 50
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Agreed!

And how about those paper hard copies of EQ compared to TU and sharply sectioned colorful EXPERIAN.

You would have though EQ by now would done a little better on fashioning how they arrange publishling those too.

Just received 2 copies of my EQ in the mail the other day...awesome Smiley Frustrated

I'm interested to see if any gems pop up in this thread...I mean besides Fingerhut...Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 50
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Lenny's is probably the best bet if you don't want any more checking/savings/credit card accounts.  There are probably another half dozen options for EQ-08 that haven't been mentioned,  I think page 8 of this thread has most of them:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/Where-to-obtain-FREE-monthly-FICO-scores/...

Message 17 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just downloaded the Lenny app. That thing is pretty cool. Not interested in the credit line but the free credit score is nice. 

Message 18 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditDunce wrote:

Lenny's is probably the best bet if you don't want any more checking/savings/credit card accounts.  There are probably another half dozen options for EQ-08 that haven't been mentioned,  I think page 8 of this thread has most of them:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/Where-to-obtain-FREE-monthly-FICO-scores/...

It looks like all of the places that offer a EQ 08 are credit unions. 

Message 19 of 50
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Rikkumz wrote:

I'm ending my relationship with DCU and losing their free Equifax FICO.  I have other accounts with free FICOs from TU and Experian, but Equifax FICOs seem harder to come by.  Do you guys know of any credit cards that include a free Equifax FICO?

Edit: I'm looking for one with EQ 08 (850) instead of EQ Bankcard (900).

Langley FCU gives you EQ FICO 8

Citi gives you EQ FICO Bankcard 8

DCU gives you EQ FICO 5

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 20 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.