Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Chase card is easier?

tag
iced
Valued Contributor

Re: Which Chase card is easier?

@jroche91 wrote:

I get what you are saying but i have 64 total accounts on my credit report of which only 4 have anything negative at all. At one point i had 11 CO's which i have resolved 7 with PFD. I get that Chase can't see the CO's that i have paid but i have had a solid 3 years since those CO's. On my 1FBUSA card i ran about 10k through it last month and made about 12 payments since my CL is so small. Chase can see that because the funds come out from that account. They also see i pay Amex $500 every month which is one of the CO. The charge offs with BOA i have my reasons for not paying them back. I'm done with Chase i guess I'm gonna switch over my checking to NFCU.

If I boarded a plane and the pilot told me only 4 of his last 64 flights results in crashes, I'd be making an iced-shaped hole out the side of the airplane as I ran away.  All it takes is one to plant the seeds of doubt.

Message 31 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very true above!

Message 32 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@iced wrote:

@jroche91 wrote:

I get what you are saying but i have 64 total accounts on my credit report of which only 4 have anything negative at all. At one point i had 11 CO's which i have resolved 7 with PFD. I get that Chase can't see the CO's that i have paid but i have had a solid 3 years since those CO's. On my 1FBUSA card i ran about 10k through it last month and made about 12 payments since my CL is so small. Chase can see that because the funds come out from that account. They also see i pay Amex $500 every month which is one of the CO. The charge offs with BOA i have my reasons for not paying them back. I'm done with Chase i guess I'm gonna switch over my checking to NFCU.

If I boarded a plane and the pilot told me only 4 of his last 64 flights results in crashes, I'd be making an iced-shaped hole out the side of the airplane as I ran away.  All it takes is one to plant the seeds of doubt.

Lol that's hilarious. So you think it would've been better to file bankruptcy than PFD the CO's over time?

Message 33 of 39
iced
Valued Contributor

@jroche91 wrote:

@iced wrote:

@jroche91 wrote:

Lol that's hilarious. So you think it would've been better to file bankruptcy than PFD the CO's over time?

Hard to say without knowing the specifics of the COs, but given we know the OP has chosen not to pay back the remaining 4 COs, it's not a stretch to think that in this case one BK may have looked less bad to Chase than the 4 COs, especially if it were a BK13.

At any rate, unless someone offers up a DeLorian and some Plutonium we'll never know.

Message 34 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

OP, if you are looking for an in and you go in branch looking for offers but have your reports frozen, you putting your hope in that theyll only see the money your putting in your account not how your credit file looks. To me this means you may not have wanted them to see something. Of course i may be off base and aologize if it seems i am.

Your right when you say score isnt everything. I think youd have a better chance going to Navy or something where its my belief that money talks and bs walksSmiley Wink. Sometimes we need to find the patience to hold off until our reports are optimal and if a lender still doesnt want you, go to the next oneSmiley Happy

Bella, we all know that may have been your day on re on but id wager, the voice matches your name lol, and how in rhe heck is anybody gonna turn down Bella007, Amazon siggy please, shaken , not stirredSmiley Wink
Message 35 of 39
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@iced Spit out the coffee! What a superb analogy!!!!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 36 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Bella, we all know that may have been your day on re on but id wager, the voice matches your name lol, and how in rhe heck is anybody gonna turn down Bella007, Amazon siggy please, shaken , not stirredSmiley Wink

Oh gosh, AJ, I'm flattered. (I can't find a decent blushing emoji, they all look creepy.) Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 39
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh gosh, AJ, I'm flattered. (I can't find a decent blushing emoji, they all look creepy.) Smiley Happy

Joe! Are you flirting with Bella?? 

That was smooth my friend, smooth as silk!👍

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 38 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Joe! Are you flirting with Bella?? 

That was smooth my friend, smooth as silk!👍

Now, now, I am impervious to flirtation. A very, very happily married woman I am! 

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.