Regular Contributor
timber

Which Chase card should I app?

I really want the Southwest Rapid Rewards Visa Signature, but is this card harder to get than say just the Chase Freedom or regular Platinum? I app'd for this card this past January and got the 30 day message and was declined. My scores were lower then and I have a CH7 BK discharged 2/2004.

I realy want to app again, since I see the backdoor recon # working well for just about everyone. So do I app for the SWA Rapid Rewards or a different product then ask for a product change later?

My current scores: TU-705, EX-687, EQ-670

My last app they pulled both TU & EQ in Ohio.

Thanks for any advice and what's the backdoor recon # again?
Valued Contributor
oracles

Re: Which Chase card should I app?

chase freedom is a really good card
Contributor
greekjim

Re: Which Chase card should I app?

I got the Chase BP 5% rebate off gas at BP stations (there is a bunch by me in Milwaukee)
2% rebate for travel and dining
1% rebate for everything else
I like this card but mostly using it when I need gas and to fill the tank takes about $50
EQ- 727 5/12/10
TU- 746 5/12/10

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+