cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Credit Cards Don't report to credit?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Which Credit Cards Don't report to credit?

I'm pretty sure I have heard of a couple banks that just don't report the account to credit... who is that?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
okiesean
New Contributor

Re: Which Credit Cards Don't report to credit?

I'm not sure about anyone not reporting but I do remember that Nordstroms isnt reporting regularly, but they said they are working on it. Also it seems like the Revolution card wasnt reporting or updating for some members. You might do a search under credit cards of those two names and see what you find. That was all that I could remember so I hope it helps.
Message 2 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Does UMB, I couldn't think of it earlier.

I knew about Revolution but didn't that get cancelled 

Message 3 of 10
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Revolution used to not report. Most of the cards were cancelled, but the program is being restarted with a different partner. I don't think anyone knows exactly what the new deal is with them.

Nordstrom reports.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX & CITI Business cards, Revolution (they got a new bank to back them) and UMB affinity cards like guide dogs for the blind. Go to cardpartner . com and you can see the cards.

I know there are more, but can't think of them right now.

Message Edited by optomos on 12-29-2009 01:04 AM
Message 5 of 10
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Amex is buying Revolution. Still think they won't report in the future?
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only time will tell.
Message 7 of 10
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

Message 8 of 10
Uncle_Money
Established Contributor

Valero does not report to Experian.

Personal: American Express Platinum - NPSL | American Express Blue Cash Preferred - $15,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve - $38,500 | Chase Amazon Prime Visa - $7,200 | Chase Freedom - $500 | Barclaycard Arrival+ - $18,600 | PenFed Platinum Rewards - $25,000 | PenFed LOC - $10,000 | Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Visa - $25,000 | Navy Federal Credit Union LOC - $10,000 | Citi Double Cash - $12,170 | Citizens Cash Back+ - $8,650 | Citizens LOC Overdraft - $8,000 | Discover - $10,000 | Capital One Quicksilver One - $3,600 | Capital One Platinum - $750 | Valero - $600 | Dell - $3,000 | Lowes Advantage - $30,000 | Macys Amex - $25,000 | The Home Depot - $7,500 | Tourneau - $15,000
Business: American Express Business Platinum Card - NPSL | American Express Plum Card - NPSL | American Express SimplyCash Plus - $10,000 | American Express Gold Card - NPSL | Bank of America Cash Rewards - $100,000 | Capital One Spark Business - $54,000 | Chase Business Preferred - $34,000 | Chase Business Ink - $15,000 | PNC Bank Cash Rewards Visa Signature - $19,000 | PNC LOC $100,000 | BP Business Solutions - $1,500 | KeyBank Mastercard - $6,000 | Staples More Account - $3,500

Message 9 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

what other affinity cards does UMB have other than guide dog? anyone recently been approved? score and util?
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.