Super Contributor

Which Debit Card offers best rewards?

I am sick and tired of CLD's and FR's.  Does any one have suggestions as to which Debit Card offers the best rewards.  I am going to switch back to basics and use green to make purchases.
Regular Contributor

Re: Which Debit Card offers best rewards?

E*Trade offers no-fee ATM withdrawals from any ATM. They also have some kind of rate on their Max Checking account. The drawback is that unless you live near one of their 10 branches in Northeast, they have no physical presence.

Established Contributor

Chase

Starting Score: 454
Current Score: 690
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor

Yes i would like to know the same thing?

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Contributor

I believe Citizens Bank has some rewards when you use their checking and debit card. 

But I recommend finding a credit union.  I have a small credit union with 4.15% APY on my checking with no minimums and rebates on ATM fees, etc.  Some other credit unions also offer rewards points with their debit card...

Starting Score: EQ: 590 TU: 599
Current Score: EQ: 642 TU: 683
Goal Score: 720 by 12/31/10

Valued Contributor

http://www.citizensbank.com/pf/rewards_programs.aspx
IN VINO VERITAS.
Senior Contributor

my USAA debit card has rewards.  AFAIK the best debit rewards are even more marginal than the best cc rewards.

FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Super Contributor

I do have USAA Debit Card. I have to look into the debit cards I have and see which one offers the best deal and start using it.
Senior Contributor

I have Chase, too. It is pretty good for debit card rewards. I
Regular Contributor

I have the Wells Fargo rewards program attached to my debit card, but I don't think it's all that impressive.   $12 per year to participate, and you receive 1 point for every $4 you spend.  You have to actually sign for the transaction to receive points.   If you use your PIN for the purchase, you don't receive points.

It ends up being something like.. spend $2600, get $5 cash reward or $5 gift certificate.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.