Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which FICO Model for Capital One QS ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which FICO Model for Capital One QS ?

I see so many different things here -- Some say Capital One pulls FICO 04 for VENTURES, but FICO 8's for the regular QuickSilver -- seems to be the concesnsus.  But my question is does anyone have any confirmation of this based on the scores they recieved on approval letter ? Did you compare to your scores here ?  I cant recall what my QS1 approval FICOs were, I want to say the 8 though because my FICO 04s at the time were way under 550 and my FICO 8s were 580s-590s. (5 months ago).  

Has anyone been approved for the QS and checked to see which FICO model they used?  My friend is apping and doesnt use this forum but is sitting next to me Lol -- her FICO 8s are 700-710 across the board, but FICO 04s are considerably lower at 630s-640s, no idea why or how that works!!  We are just looking to see which FICO they use for the QS (regular) based on people's experiences here :-)  Thank you !!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which FICO Model for Capital One QS ?

@Anonymous wrote:

I see so many different things here -- Some say Capital One pulls FICO 04 for VENTURES, but FICO 8's for the regular QuickSilver -- seems to be the concesnsus.  But my question is does anyone have any confirmation of this based on the scores they recieved on approval letter ? Did you compare to your scores here ?  I cant recall what my QS1 approval FICOs were, I want to say the 8 though because my FICO 04s at the time were way under 550 and my FICO 8s were 580s-590s. (5 months ago).  

Has anyone been approved for the QS and checked to see which FICO model they used?  My friend is apping and doesnt use this forum but is sitting next to me Lol -- her FICO 8s are 700-710 across the board, but FICO 04s are considerably lower at 630s-640s, no idea why or how that works!!  We are just looking to see which FICO they use for the QS (regular) based on people's experiences here :-)  Thank you !!

Interesting question. The definitely don't use either for the free score that gets sent out on a monthly basis. In order to keep the responses relevan, I think you should change the topic to "Which FICO Model for Capital One QS applications?"

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.