Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which FICO does NFCU pull ??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which FICO does NFCU pull ??

I have apped for them in the past and been denied (EQ) with a supposed score of 560s-580s .. way off from my true EQ FICO 8 which is 600.  Now, my EQ is frozen due to fraud INQs and accts, so they said they will pull my EXP instead -- my EXP is consdierably higher, FICO 8 653 FICO 04 670, FICO Bankcard 8 642 and FICO Bankcard 04 is 612.  Such different scores and so confusing.

My EXP report has: one charge off $420 (unpaid and in dispute) from First Premier from 2009, aging off in 6 months (sooner on TU!), an old CapOne charge off from 2013 for $250 (I am attempting GW), and 3 30-day lates from last year  STUDENT LOANS (one year old).  My overall UTIL is down to 30%, will be under 30% as of Sundays reporting. 100% current debt, score bumped today infact -- last colllction was removed a week ago!!!  NO MORE COLLECTIONS !!!

What are my odds here?  NFCU is so confsuing -- I see people get $3000- $5000 CL with sub-600 scores (590s) .. I am not wanting to waste a HP here especially because many just fell off/ were deleted by CC companies for errors.  So what FICO does NFCU pull ?  Does anyone know?  What scores did NFCUers have on approvals and what SL ? And while we are at it, whcih FICO does DISCOVER and AMEX pull?  I know Chase and BofA pull FICO 8, and CITI too.  .  Let's see what info we can get.  I am not looking to app IMMEDIATELY, so for those who are used to my posts it's all good - this is just for future info because I love NFCU!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
needtodobetter
Frequent Contributor

Re: Which FICO does NFCU pull ??

They usually use EQ Fico4.  I know they will also sometimes pull TU - they did that for my membership but all credit pulls have been EQ 04.  I am not sure what EX score they would use.  Good luck!

05/01/15: EQ 519 TU 541 EX 506
10/28/15: EQ 637 TU 646 EX 622
First Goal Score: 600
Second Goal Score: 640
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.