cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Marriott hotel offer should I go with?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which Marriott hotel offer should I go with?

@elim wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

@elim wrote:

if you value at 1cpp then the 70k = $700 and the 40k + $150 = $550

i would go for the 70k but everyone's wants/needs are different

edit: they were devaluated recently and now .5 cpp

70k = $350 and the 40k + $150 = $350

I would also go for the 70k if you can do the min charges with you normal usage. I generally stay at the lower end Marriotts for 10k per night and get 5 nts for 40k and these cost depending on season 129-149$ / nt.

just the free  category 5 I use in expensive location and love to pay the AF for these free nights. Just used one at the executive club level room at Saigon  with river view and  got free upgrade to club. Like this I would wish to pay 2 x AF for two vouchers ...lol

pretty good sign-up bonus if you ask me

40k for $650 ($130 x 5 nights) = 1.6 cpp

70k x 1.6 cpp = $1137

Not all Marriotts are priced the same. If you do your research and wait for the right time to book it's possible to achieve up to 2.0 cpp. -- If you just go and book without much research you could be looking at as little as 0.5 cpp.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ironically either offer I try to apply for gives me an error because I don't have elite status. The app link for 70k worked last week. I keep missing out by waiting. (3k CSP) I'm just going to wait until a public 70k offer comes along because I read they come along now and again rather than going for public 50k offer. Thoughts?? I want this card! I'm trying to be patient.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive heard apping for the 50k offer and then SM them w the 70k offer once you receive the card works as well... YMMV as always.

Lots of luck!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.