Valued Contributor
Duncanrr

Re: Which NFCU to app for?

I've budgeted 12k push per yr for this card. I don't need them all but will pull trigger for Navcheck after refi.

Should I send in copies of paystubs before apping? I get new one tomorrow.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
distantarray

Re: Which NFCU to app for?

Duncanrr wrote:
I've budgeted 12k push per yr for this card. I don't need them all but will pull trigger for Navcheck after refi.

Should I send in copies of paystubs before apping? I get new one tomorrow.

if your going to push that much you'll do fine with the 2% back on this. If you miss your quota get a cash rewards imo

Remember Annual fees are fine if you use the card, if not it's a waste. I decided to change my Rewards card through Navy to Platinum for the insanely low interest rates, this way it's my to go card incase I max out my other cards or get in trouble with accounts like Chase or Amex. Balance transfer CITY!!!!!

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}