Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Service should I discontinue

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Which Service should I discontinue

To monitor my credit cards, I am using now Amex Credit Secure and Chase ID Protection. Recently I signed up for CreditWatch. I am not sure if I need both CS and Chase ID. I am going to cancel one of them. What do you think I should and what should I discontinue? Any suggestions?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Locksley123
Regular Contributor

Re: Which Service should I discontinue

I liked Amex Credit Secure.

Have you looked into Citi Identity Monitor? You can get it for 4.95/month if you sign up through correct link. 

Message 2 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I found that CreditSecure did not have fully updated balances. I pulled TC immediately afterwards (only the TU, it wasn't time for all three) and it had updated balances which didn't show on CreditSecure's TU section.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

i like credit secure because it doesn't have the 24 + 1 time restriction.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also use Amex CreditSecure. The credit and score report is provided by EXPERIAN, it takes usually 2 days for them to send you an email of any changes in your report. So far it's reliable, plus Experian is better than Equifax. I hate them, EQUIFAX IS THE WORST CREDIT BUREAU, they also ruining people financial.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.