Super Contributor
concorduser

Which Service should I discontinue

To monitor my credit cards, I am using now Amex Credit Secure and Chase ID Protection. Recently I signed up for CreditWatch. I am not sure if I need both CS and Chase ID. I am going to cancel one of them. What do you think I should and what should I discontinue? Any suggestions?
Regular Contributor
Locksley123

Re: Which Service should I discontinue

I liked Amex Credit Secure.

Have you looked into Citi Identity Monitor? You can get it for 4.95/month if you sign up through correct link. 

Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

I found that CreditSecure did not have fully updated balances. I pulled TC immediately afterwards (only the TU, it wasn't time for all three) and it had updated balances which didn't show on CreditSecure's TU section.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Senior Contributor
imducky

i like credit secure because it doesn't have the 24 + 1 time restriction.
Frequent Contributor
CreditCard101

I also use Amex CreditSecure. The credit and score report is provided by EXPERIAN, it takes usually 2 days for them to send you an email of any changes in your report. So far it's reliable, plus Experian is better than Equifax. I hate them, EQUIFAX IS THE WORST CREDIT BUREAU, they also ruining people financial.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+