Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which TU version for Walmart?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which TU version for Walmart?

My fico from here is 650 something, but our lender pulled a 624 yesterday. Which version does Walmart use?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Which TU version for Walmart?

TU08

ETA for clarification....do you mean the free monthly FICO? If so, it's TU08. If you meant the score the lender uses to approve/deny, then the answer is different. I think they use their own internal score being GECRB.

Message 2 of 5
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@llecs wrote:

TU08

ETA for clarification....do you mean the free monthly FICO? If so, it's TU08. If you meant the score the lender uses to approve/deny, then the answer is different. I think they use their own internal score being GECRB.

Really?  Now that is interesting.  So they give us what is equivalent to a FAKO score to them?  

But aren't most lenders using TU08 though?

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 3 of 5
jsucool76
Super Contributor

It technically is a fako score since it isnt a FICO score. They use their own proprietary scoring model.

The score you receive monthly though is a TU FICO.

GECRB uses their scoring model for all of their cards.
Message 4 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Rhaeny wrote:
But aren't most lenders using TU08 though?

Not that I've seen as based on what others posted. I can think of one, maybe, and that hasn't been fully verified.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.