cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which bank/store credit cards NOW report 'Authorized Users' the same as the primary cardholder?

tag
PRose123
New Contributor

Which bank/store credit cards NOW report 'Authorized Users' the same as the primary cardholder?

Its 2018. Which credit cards NOW report authorized users to the CRAs THE SAME as the primary cardholder? Many banks/stores report authorized users as 'authorized users'. Some don't report to the authorized user's reports at all, some only report to 2 and some report the identical information as the primary user to all 3 credit reporting agencies. Please only respond if you have a definitive answer to this question.

World's Worst Gardener
7 REPLIES 7
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Which bank/store credit cards NOW report 'Authorized Users' the same as the primary cardholder?

Do you mean back dating as well?
If this is what you mean by reporting identical information. Then Capitol One, Citi bank, Chase, BofA and Synchrony bank do. Many others do this as well.
Amex will report but not back date to the primary users start date.
Message 2 of 8
PRose123
New Contributor

Re: Which bank/store credit cards NOW report 'Authorized Users' the same as the primary cardholder?

Thank you. That's exactly what i meant and needed.

World's Worst Gardener
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1 Chase for sure in my personal experience.

Message 4 of 8
PRose123
New Contributor

Thank you!

World's Worst Gardener
Message 5 of 8
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

I will add that PenFed, Navy Federal, and my Wells Fargo/Dillard's Amex does as well.  

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you sure you sure about Wells Fargo. I called today and they told me know. Does anyone know if Macys does.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Based on personal experience, I'll add Barclays to this list.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.