Regular Contributor
turbowrx

Which card? Nfcu cash or nRewards?

Which card would be easier to get? The cash rewards has a variable rate the nRewards is fixed. I was thinking a variable rate would be easier. Thx
New Contributor
Angel73

Re: Which card? Nfcu cash or nRewards?

What are you most interested in?

How much speding will you do annually on the card?

Will you carry a balance?

The cashreward gives 1% till you spend $10k in the year, then it bumps to 1.5%.  Best APR for this card is 9.65v

Regular Contributor
turbowrx

Not really worried about the rewards. I know with other companies one card might require higher scores over another. I'm wondering which one could get with a 650 and at least 4K
New Contributor
Angel73

If you are not worried about the rewards, I would apply for the Platinum Visa or MC and get a potentially lower fixed rate APR.

Established Member
2l8iwin

l taked to a CSR at NFCU and she told me that they look for a certain score for any CC. Meaning you wont get declined for one card over another. Your credit score and income will get you a higher CL though.
-------------------------------------
12/2009 - EQ - 678
12/2009 - TU - 690

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+