cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which card gives you the most compliments?

tag
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Re: Which card gives you the most compliments?

Custom card images would be epic if they would let you use any image you wanted to.  As strict as they are about what you can use it definately zaps all the fun out of it.

Message 71 of 169
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wacdenney wrote:

Custom card images would be epic if they would let you use any image you wanted to.  As strict as they are about what you can use it definately zaps all the fun out of it.

imagine if they allowed any pictures, there would be tones of credit cards with nekkid pictures on. Smiley LOL

Message 72 of 169
fot1
Established Contributor

@JoshNurse wrote:

1. Chase Saphre Preffered.  Numerious times. "wow its made of metal", "its heavy lol", "its metal, damn you ballin bro?" etc.. I get the same with the Marriott card

2. Amex Blue Cash "wow I have never seen a clear card" My blue cash everday too..

Too many to list..
Message 73 of 169
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@Jaylima91 wrote:
My Quicksilver gets the most compliments.... No, no it doesn't.

Sprayed dr pepper on my 3 day old iMac 27 inch 5k retina screen and wireless apple keyboard reading this lol

Message 74 of 169
jaeproc
Contributor

Amex Bce!!!!!

Message 75 of 169
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Thank You!!  Who cares what a "minimum wager" clerk thinks about the card! Unless theire going to help me pay the bill, I don't care! Lol

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 76 of 169
Anonymous
Not applicable

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

Thank You!!  Who cares what a "minimum wager" clerk thinks about the card! Unless theire going to help me pay the bill, I don't care! Lol

Exactly.

Let them be impressed with my CSP while they pay for their groceries with their CreditOne Platinum, Lol..

Message 77 of 169
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Can we stay on topic and avoid controversial issues.. otherwise this is heading quickly to Smorgasboard. Thanks!
Message 78 of 169
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kenny wrote:
Can we stay on topic and avoid controversial issues.. otherwise this is heading quickly to Smorgasboard. Thanks!

Controversial?

Message 79 of 169
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

Exactly.

Let them be impressed with my CSP while they pay for their groceries with their CreditOne Platinum, Lol..

As you all have started with prime cards?! 

Message 80 of 169
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.