Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which card is best

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which card is best

i only ask because i don't want you making the same mistakes we all did. just getting cards and finding out they aren't what you want lol
Message 11 of 17
Warrior2000
Regular Contributor

Agreed, that's why I ask.
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

the barclay arrival regular have a 1000 spend within 3 months to get 20,000 miles or points and cap 1 venture one has 20,000 miles with a 1000 spend within 3 months both no annual fee or get chase csp amex delta

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP is $4k spend in 3 months for 40k UR
Message 14 of 17
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

If you don't want to hassle with an AF and are not going to put a ton of spend thru it, I'd think about BOA Travel Rewards.  

I did the calculations and to justify the AF, you'd need to put ~$700/month on the Arrival to come out ahead vis a vis the BOA Travel (I'm not including the Arrival+ sign up bonus, which is generous)

Honestly, right now I'd advise the Discover IT Card.  2% on everything for next 12 months and 10% on reward categories!

Message 15 of 17
taxi818
Super Contributor

Keep in mind everyone. op said his scores are from 650-670/ so many cards will not be attainable with those scores. i do agree. barclay arrival but im not sure if would get approved with 670. also csp. that is shaky. i would suggest you go to credit pulls database for your state before doing anything. and type in the lenders and cards you are interested in. and look at the score ranges for approvals before doing anything. no need to waste perfectly good hp's.

Message 16 of 17
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

Congrats OP on your new home. Discover IT miles does gives you 1.5x points as like BOFA travel. Good luck for your CC apps.

4/2024 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $535K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.