Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which card is easy to get approved? Pls help

tag
kjm79
Valued Contributor

Re: Which card is easy to get approved? Pls help

Barclay has many card options.  But does have an Apple financing card.  Also has an iTunes card.  So if you app for Barclay and are wanting the laptop, make sure you are app'ing for the right card.  Smiley Happy  If you are going for the laptop, I'd shoot for the Barclay and not Walmart.  AND they are FABULOUS with recons if denied. 

CH 7 Filed 7/27/15 Discharged 11/16/15
Starting Score: EQ 620 TU 568 EX 593
Current Score (07/13/16): EQ 674 TU 649 EX 674 (FICO's 08)
Cap1 QS ($5350) (Combined QS and QS1) Discover It ($4100) MilStar ($8,600) Fingerhut ($800)
Off to the garden 05/01/16
Message 31 of 84
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I want to get walmart card to get me a new laptop but we only shop there for groceries. But if they only give me small starting limit i cant use it for a laptop then. Is barclay only for Apple?

how much of a laptop r u looking for? i have a barclay amex but i had to recon for it and got 25% apr an 1500 cl, so i put it in the safe and will not use, so im guessing u want to make payments on the laptop?

Message 32 of 84
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Guys thanks for the time you are giving to answer my questions. I still have a lot to know lol

i think thats why all here,, it to learn and let others know what we have learned

Message 33 of 84
kjm79
Valued Contributor

@dalebb wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Guys thanks for the time you are giving to answer my questions. I still have a lot to know lol

i think thats why all here,, it to learn and let others know what we have learned

And when you are bored at work if gives you something to do.  Smiley Wink

CH 7 Filed 7/27/15 Discharged 11/16/15
Starting Score: EQ 620 TU 568 EX 593
Current Score (07/13/16): EQ 674 TU 649 EX 674 (FICO's 08)
Cap1 QS ($5350) (Combined QS and QS1) Discover It ($4100) MilStar ($8,600) Fingerhut ($800)
Off to the garden 05/01/16
Message 34 of 84
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@kjm79 wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

And when you are bored at work if gives you something to do.  Smiley Wink

amen praise the lord

Message 35 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really want an ipad2 or the macbook pro which is like $1300. Yes I do want to make payments cant pay in full. I wonder how much is the monthly min payment to get a $1300 laptop.

If denied, what is the number to call and what exactly do I have to tell them?

Message 36 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hahaha! You guys are funny! Thank u so much!!! Smiley Happy
My BoA student card APR webt down timo 14.4% from 26%. And my CAP1 is 19.8%. 0% intro APR only til April 2012.

I wonder how much APR i will get on my next card. I dont want a high APR though :/
Message 37 of 84
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I really want an ipad2 or the macbook pro which is like $1300. Yes I do want to make payments cant pay in full. I wonder how much is the monthly min payment to get a $1300 laptop.

If denied, what is the number to call and what exactly do I have to tell them?

the nubers r up above in the perment posts (backdoor numbers), tell them that u have heard how good barclays bank is and what u want to buy,, but u dont want u utili up so high that it hurts ur score, and ask for any promo's like 0% for xx months....

Message 38 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok. I'll ask them. Should i apply before calling?
Message 39 of 84
dalebb
Valued Contributor

i think we lost her kjm, damn,, she was cute too

Message 40 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.