Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which card is easy to get approved? Pls help

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Which card is easy to get approved? Pls help

There is a store card and a Walmart Discover (used anywhere discover is accepted)

Here you go:

http://www.walmart.com/cp/Credit-Cards/632402

Message 51 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay. What us tge site for wally world card? Do you know how much they give starting CL?
Message 52 of 84
dalebb
Valued Contributor

im sure u can find it on walmart.com

Message 53 of 84
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Okay. What us tge site for wally world card? Do you know how much they give starting CL?

Unfortunately no one knows what CL you can get and I dont know what it depends on whether it's the phase of the moon or a lunar eclipse Smiley Happy

I think they are conservative when they start you; so don't be surprised if they give you a CL as low as $300 but as mentioned before, they are good with CLI's.

Message 54 of 84
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Unfortunately no one knows what CL you can get and I dont know what it depends on whether it's the phase of the moon or a lunar eclipse Smiley Happy

I think they are conservative when they start you; so don't be surprised if they give you a CL as low as $300 but as mentioned before, they are good with CLI's.

plus the fico score

Message 55 of 84
CS800
Super Contributor

@dalebb wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

plus the fico score

Yes forgot to mention that Smiley Happy  

DO you have a WM card? If yes, have you compared the score you get on myfico to the TU08?

Message 56 of 84
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

plus the fico score

Yes forgot to mention that Smiley Happy  

DO you have a WM card? If yes, have you compared the score you get on myfico to the TU08?

look at siggy,, walmart tu08 755,,,

Message 57 of 84
CS800
Super Contributor

Geez that's a big difference from TU98 to 08

Message 58 of 84
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

the 98 is a month old tho,, u know we both went on app spree in nov12,, but i planed it out to give uplifting scores

Message 59 of 84
CS800
Super Contributor

@dalebb wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

the 98 is a month old tho,, u know we both went on app spree in nov12,, but i planed it out to give uplifting scores

So far in my app spree, I got 4 new cards and my EQ score went down by 14 points. But out of the 4 cards, the BCE is not reporting yet and that's backdated to 2001. Hoping once it reports that it helps my AAoA a bit.

Not sure how long it will take to recover those 14 points.

Message 60 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.