Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which card to app for?

tag
Mm587
Regular Contributor

Which card to app for?

I am trying to increase my credit lines....i havem't had any luck increasing my current cards.  i currently have Discover IT 5k, QS1 1800, QS1 500, Barclay average 1300, Citi Simplicity 2000, Chase Freedom 1500, and JCP 800.00  my EQ is 684 with only 4 Inc. on EQ....myutil is about 8 percent....I would like suggestions on the best app to tr;y to pull.  Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Which card to app for?

I wouldn't apply for anything right now. You've tried and gotten the easier approval cards right now with the QS and Barclays average credit. If you must app for something, maybe a BoA card might could be added. To me, your profile looks like it needs garden. SP CLIing and just age to bring the CLs up.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 3 of 5
Mm587
Regular Contributor

I went ahead and pulled an app for the one card i have been wanting for two years...Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Visa....Very happy to report that i was approved for 2500.  I am thinking maybe i should leave well enough alone, but when I get the card, I veery well might ask for a limit of 10K.  What do I have to lose?

Message 4 of 5
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Mm587 wrote:

I went ahead and pulled an app for the one card i have been wanting for two years...Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Visa....Very happy to report that i was approved for 2500.  I am thinking maybe i should leave well enough alone, but when I get the card, I veery well might ask for a limit of 10K.  What do I have to lose?

Just be sure they don't do an additional HP when you ask, but yes in genearl nothing really to lose. Congrats on your new card!!

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.