cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which card to apply for with a 780 fico score?

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Which card to apply for with a 780 fico score?

There are several places to read reviews although alot of the sites are biased due to referrals etc, not that nerdwallet is pushing one card or another put other sites like pointsguy, etc. certainly can be.  I wouldnt use CreditKarma either as they get paid for each approval/app of a card and push certain cards and use vantage scores vs. ficos.  Honestly forums like this and others out though such as Doctor of Credit (blog) along with some others are good resources of research.

Look at this post.  He does a VERY good job on best card for most things.  It will have a good nights digesting for you to engulf it all Smiley Happy

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Cash-Back-credit-card-charts/td-p/4004725

Message 41 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which card to apply for with a 780 fico score?

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

There are several places to read reviews although alot of the sites are biased due to referrals etc, not that nerdwallet is pushing one card or another put other sites like pointsguy, etc. certainly can be.  I wouldnt use CreditKarma either as they get paid for each approval/app of a card and push certain cards and use vantage scores vs. ficos.  Honestly forums like this and others out though such as Doctor of Credit (blog) along with some others are good resources of research.

Look at this post.  He does a VERY good job on best card for most things.  It will have a good nights digesting for you to engulf it all Smiley Happy

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Cash-Back-credit-card-charts/td-p/4004725

OMG! so excited, so decided to go with CSP since I will be going out of the country and doing some traveling this year. 

Anyways, got accepted for $19,000. Purchase APR 17.24%

Highest card, so excited and happy

Message 42 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.