Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which card to get??

tag
chosen4th
Contributor

Which card to get??

So i posted this an hour ago, and one of the mods must have just straight up deleted it.. not sure why im asking which credit card to apply for in the credit card section.. MOD, probably lexie cause your the only mod i see on right now, if you delete again could you atleast give me the courtesy as of why?

Hi All, so I am buying a business, and I will need to buy tvs, atleast 10.. My question to you is my TU fico is about 685, but was 715 before i recently put some balances for buying this place on my amex. I am at about 30% util now, and i plan on putting a decent bit more on my cards, so i dont want to use my current avail balance, but i need to apply for a store card before i use any more balance. SO i was thinking between walmart, best buy, target, sams club (which is amex i believe and i already have 2 amex and tried to get a 3rd and was denied) something along those lines. TU my best score with no baddies.. EQ and EX prolly 650 ish with a couple baddies. So which department store card should I am for with getting the highest limit.. FYI i have 2 cards with a 5k limit, one with a 12.5k limit, one with 1500, and one 3k.

Thanks a ton in advance

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: Which card to get??

@chosen4th wrote:

So i posted this an hour ago, and one of the mods must have just straight up deleted it.. not sure why im asking which credit card to apply for in the credit card section.. MOD, probably lexie cause your the only mod i see on right now, if you delete again could you atleast give me the courtesy as of why?

Hi All, so I am buying a business, and I will need to buy tvs, atleast 10.. My question to you is my TU fico is about 685, but was 715 before i recently put some balances for buying this place on my amex. I am at about 30% util now, and i plan on putting a decent bit more on my cards, so i dont want to use my current avail balance, but i need to apply for a store card before i use any more balance. SO i was thinking between walmart, best buy, target, sams club (which is amex i believe and i already have 2 amex and tried to get a 3rd and was denied) something along those lines. TU my best score with no baddies.. EQ and EX prolly 650 ish with a couple baddies. So which department store card should I am for with getting the highest limit.. FYI i have 2 cards with a 5k limit, one with a 12.5k limit, one with 1500, and one 3k.

Thanks a ton in advance

Hey chosen!

I don't think your post was intentially deleted....they have a new spam filter that's still a little wonky, and considering lexie is/was the only MOD online, she probably has a hugeee list to clear and go through!

Anyways, considering your profile, I would recommend either the Walmart or Best Buy, especially if one has 0% interest for a while if you need to buy that many TVs. Many like Walmart for their generous CLI policy, and since it's GE/Synchony, likely a better chance for approval. Each store also has a business/corporate card option, which may be useful to you as well. I don't know much about them, but a simple google search will bring up their benefits.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 3
chosen4th
Contributor

Re: Which card to get??

Thanks daybreak, i didnt know about the new spam filter, and i guess tvs and business could filter into that. Thanks for the insight, I think i will just drive up to walmart and see their business options.
THanks!

Hey chosen!

I don't think your post was intentially deleted....they have a new spam filter that's still a little wonky, and considering lexie is/was the only MOD online, she probably has a hugeee list to clear and go through!

Anyways, considering your profile, I would recommend either the Walmart or Best Buy, especially if one has 0% interest for a while if you need to buy that many TVs. Many like Walmart for their generous CLI policy, and since it's GE/Synchony, likely a better chance for approval. Each store also has a business/corporate card option, which may be useful to you as well. I don't know much about them, but a simple google search will bring up their benefits.

Good luck!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.