Did you mean: 

Which card to let 10% report ?

tag
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Which card to let 10% report ?

@Revelate wrote:

@DaveSignal wrote:

I think you should leave the 10% on Barclays.  Not because I have actually tried what you are trying to do, but Barclays knows exactly how you are using the card, whether you leave a balance or not.  So might as well leave one.  They don't know exactly how you are using your other cards, so might as well try to apply some utilization manipulation there to make them look like they don't get much use.

+1, they know your habits already LG in far greater detail most likely than anyone would rationally be comfortable with haha.

Interesting question though, thanks for posting!

I will slowly get ready for app end of May or first week of June and leave the 9% on the Arrival.  Will pay down my 7 accounts with balances.  Smiley Happy Interesting to see how this will go as in the eyes of Barclays I still have many new accounts...ha ha...got away with it the first time so let's see ..lol

Message 11 of 12
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Which card to let 10% report ?

@ecxpa wrote:

with your scores and cc.........it probably won't make any difference.  Good points, you made.......often overlooked and sometimes hard to learn.

My profile is not as good as it might look...(only revolving accounts - nothing else)....in Fico terms 7 of 9 accounts are still new Smiley Sad  and with all the Chase double pulls I have quite a number of inq compared to  my accounts. This even with only pulls from existing lenders....no denial yet and never instant approval...I always get the review message first and need to test my nerves !

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.