Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which cards do HP CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which cards do HP CLI?

Just wondering which cards I have and in general do hard pull, credit limit increase.

When I received my Amazon store card, I pressed the "luv button" twice online because it said something like "unable to request for your account online...contact customer support".

So I decided to do the online chat and got it increased to $5k. A week later, I receive three envelopes from Synchrony at the same time; two for the denial and third for the CLI congratulation...lol

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Which cards do HP CLI?

In my experience one of those would be Bank Of America exclusively except if THEY target you for a SP CLI.

Chase too as we're often reminded around here.

Message 2 of 8
mmmlive1999
Frequent Contributor

Yes, Chase loves doing HP's for CLI's.

Starting Score: 6/6/12: TU 585/EQ 472/ EX 561
Current Score: All 800's
Cap1 QS - $17k, Chase Southwest- $25k, Discover IT - $50k
Message 3 of 8
jeffm4688
Frequent Contributor

can't forget citi cards & barclays if not targeted for SP cli

FICO 12/2015 - EX 692 TU 685

FICO 10/2021 - EX 596 TU 605 EQ 600 - officially rebuilding.

What survived:
Amex HH - 1.5K | Amex Delta - 1K | Amex Bonvoy - 1.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex Business Cash- 2K | Amex Business Plus - 2K
Message 4 of 8
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

It's a bit much to expect us to list every card that does.  I recommend assuming an HP if you're going to assume.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@takeshi74 wrote:

It's a bit much to expect us to list every card that does.  I recommend assuming an HP if you're going to assume.

I will just assume all major bank CCs are HP Smiley Happy What can I do for a SP target?

Anyone know about Amazon Synchrony?

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

the amazon synchrony is usually SP
Message 7 of 8
UncleB
Credit Mentor

First a disclaimer:  Nothing is guaranteed, and anytime you seek credit (or additional credit) there is always the possibility of a HP.  As we've seen with Comenity, lenders can change the 'rules' at any time, and even though they historically have done business one way there's no guarantee that will continue.

That being said, most of the Synchrony cards will give you a CLI with only a SP, with the notable exception of Care Credit, which is always a HP.

Some of the Synchrony cards are Lowe's, Belk, Amazon (store card), J.C. Penney, Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, etc. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.