Which cards get the most attention?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which cards get the most attention?

@Habibimo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Habibimo wrote:

It hasn't been that long but I have been throwing my CSP on the counters and I did have some people asking about that card. BUT, I can never forget the time when a client of our handed us his Centurion, I couldn't help myself and kinda threw it on the table pretending it slipped. That card is amazing!!!

Ritz makes a louder clang. Smiley Tongue

LOL. I never came across Ritz or Palladium. I would love to throw them too for testing purposes only Smiley Very Happy

You could really hurt someone if you sharpened the edges. Smiley Tongue

Message 81 of 86
Habibimo
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Habibimo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Habibimo wrote:

It hasn't been that long but I have been throwing my CSP on the counters and I did have some people asking about that card. BUT, I can never forget the time when a client of our handed us his Centurion, I couldn't help myself and kinda threw it on the table pretending it slipped. That card is amazing!!!

LOL. I never came across Ritz or Palladium. I would love to throw them too for testing purposes only Smiley Very Happy

One day if I get that card, I think I'll give that a try Smiley Very Happy

Unless you wanna eliminate my waiting period and send me yours [ for testing purpose only Smiley LOL ] I can make you a gold frame with diamonds to keep that card in, and of course I will just swipe it to cover the cost. LOL

JK Smiley Tongue

|| Amex BCE $18,000 || QuickSilver WMC $8,500 || Freedom Visa Signature $10,000 || Discover IT $11,800 || BestBuy $2,800 || Venture Visa Signature $17,750 || NASA FCU Platinum Cash Rewards $7,000 || Amazon Store Card $20,000 || Overstock $11,500 || Lowe's $25,000 || NFCU Platinum $9,600 || Chase Marriott $10,000 || Chase FU $15,7000 || NFCU CLOC $15,000 ||
Message 82 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Habibimo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Habibimo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Habibimo wrote:

Unless you wanna eliminate my waiting period and send me yours [ for testing purpose only Smiley LOL ] I can make you a gold frame with diamonds to keep that card in, and of course I will just swipe it to cover the cost. LOL

JK Smiley Tongue

I suppose I could acetone the mag strip off of it and take a dremel to any personal identifiers.

But what to do about the chip....

Message 83 of 86
Habibimo
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Habibimo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Habibimo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Habibimo wrote:

JK Smiley Tongue

I suppose I could acetone the mag strip off of it and take a dremel to any personal identifiers.

But what to do about the chip....

lol. We won't take more than we should Smiley Tongue just gold diamonds and shipping it back to you Smiley LOL

We will turn it in to THIS!

|| Amex BCE $18,000 || QuickSilver WMC $8,500 || Freedom Visa Signature $10,000 || Discover IT $11,800 || BestBuy $2,800 || Venture Visa Signature $17,750 || NASA FCU Platinum Cash Rewards $7,000 || Amazon Store Card $20,000 || Overstock $11,500 || Lowe's $25,000 || NFCU Platinum $9,600 || Chase Marriott $10,000 || Chase FU $15,7000 || NFCU CLOC $15,000 ||
Message 84 of 86
dilettante
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I wonder if they make a plastic version even.

JPMORGAN no longer makes the Ritz card in plastic. I asked whIle I was on the phone anyways with a CSR. 

They will send you a plastic one if you ask.  The CSR's, as with any ccc, aren't all aware but they do have them still - just received one in the mail.  They'll send it in the huge packaging as the metal, unfortunately, and will be expedited same as metal cards.

The plastic version is black, has same logo, numbers, rewards account #, Visa Sig logo all in the front.

Message 85 of 86
happypill
Valued Contributor

My Quicksilver probably got the most attention.  When my girlfriend saw me take it out she said "you're dumb, that's not a real credit card".  I think it was the faux metal finish or the lack of raised numbering that confused her.

I also remember when my dad got a Slate some years ago.  Cashier's were always turning and looking at it.  It's pretty common now though.

Message 86 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.