Did you mean: 

Which cards get the most attention?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which cards get the most attention?

@red259 wrote:

@ray8806 wrote:
I know this is a shallow post but...I don't care. Hehe.

Which card(s) get the most attention by non-holders?

I've heard the Ritz, CSP, and the AmEx Platinum get a lot of attention but I'm not so sure how much I suppose.

(Sidenote: Palladium and Centurion don't count haha. They are expected to be #1)

This question gets asked every few months. The only card I have ever had people say something about is the CSP and I think it has happened twice. I don't have the ritz or amex plat. My other cards are all fairly normal I think.  

It's usually the metal cards ... happens on my Sapphire very often, ritz, and my parent's amex charge card

Also it seems like people like the design of the Arrival Plus card.

Message 41 of 86
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@ray8806 wrote:
I know this is a shallow post but...I don't care. Hehe.

Which card(s) get the most attention by non-holders?

I've heard the Ritz, CSP, and the AmEx Platinum get a lot of attention but I'm not so sure how much I suppose.

(Sidenote: Palladium and Centurion don't count haha. They are expected to be #1)

This question gets asked every few months. The only card I have ever had people say something about is the CSP and I think it has happened twice. I don't have the ritz or amex plat. My other cards are all fairly normal I think.  

It's usually the metal cards ... happens on my Sapphire very often, ritz, and my parent's amex charge card

Also it seems like people like the design of the Arrival Plus card.

I agree with the metal part, but I also think the numbers on the back makes it more unique as well. The arrival+ card is nice looking, but too bad its not metal. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 42 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

My amex blue cash everyday.  I purchased a pizza from a local pizza shop and they guy working the register must have been on LSD or something because he was tripping out at the card's design.  Woah you can see through it.

Message 43 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I wonder if they make a plastic version even.

JPMORGAN no longer makes the Ritz card in plastic. I asked whIle I was on the phone anyways with a CSR. 

Message 44 of 86
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

My personalized Cap One card is the only one I remember getting comments, except for my Gold Amex back in 1988 when that was still fairly unusual (I closed it after a year as the Wows didin't pay the AF)

Message 45 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get comments on most of the time on my CSP how heavy it is and pretty and how to get it. 

and on my Amex Gold/Green how on the same is just has my first inicial and last name. (people are like how did you do that)

Message 46 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I get comments on most of the time on my CSP how heavy it is and pretty and how to get it. 

and on my Amex Gold/Green how on the same is just has my first inicial and last name. (people are like how did you do that)

Actually the PRG did get some commentary.

Message 47 of 86
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I like the look of my PRG, but wasn't going to pay the AF to look at it. Besides I still can look at it anytime I want, I just can't use it. Heh. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 48 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@red259 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I like the look of my PRG, but wasn't going to pay the AF to look at it. Besides I still can look at it anytime I want, I just can't use it. Heh. 

Senior gold is only $55.

Message 49 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ritz, Ritz, Ritz... I used it often in one particular town in CT (Home to the wall streeters and hedge founders) and the shops/cashiers always ask about it.  Makes me wonder if the maids for the mega rich in that town have different cards when they shop lol..

Message 50 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.