Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which cards pulls EQ only?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which cards pulls EQ only?

@kdm31091 wrote:

I kind of understand wanting to go for cards that pull certain bureaus because your profile may be better with one or the other. Fine. But why not go for cards you actually want?

As in...tell us some cards you actually want and then say "which one out of these will pull EQ?" As opposed to seeming like you're going for a card merely because it pulls EQ which to me is not the best decision.

If you really don't want any cards right now -- why not just wait until your inqs fall off on the other two and you can apply for what you want without having to care who pulls what?

Actually i really want that discover it card but it cant be use all times right?

Message 11 of 23
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Discover is another also that pulls EQ for their initial application and it is a very good card to have...

They pulled TU for me. Citi is one I know who loves to pull EQ for me at least 

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI in TX I think Discover pulls TU a lot for initial app - they did for me and the bf. Good luck. 

Message 13 of 23
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

As title says, I only have 4 inquiry on my EQ. 9 on TU and EX. So I'm wondering which cards pull EQ only?

USAA 

Message 14 of 23
Ron1
Super Contributor

DCU,Equality Visa and Halo Visa pull EQ.

Ron.

Message 15 of 23
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Try the Credit Pulls Database but keep in mind some of the comments above.  You really should select cards that suit you versus based on the CRA pulled.  If you can't qualify based on pulls from other CRA's then you should probably work on those issues.  You don't know if a creditor will perform multiple pulls and defeat your attempt at circumventing.

Message 16 of 23
hizzaah
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

FYI in TX I think Discover pulls TU a lot for initial app - they did for me and the bf. Good luck. 

Can confirm; I also live in TX and Discover pulled TU for me too. 

QuickSilver - $20,000 | Amex ED $12,000 | Commence $5,000 | IT $2,200 | Freedom $2,000
Message 17 of 23
bobbay
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

As title says, I only have 4 inquiry on my EQ. 9 on TU and EX. So I'm wondering which cards pull EQ only?

• ING/Capital one 360 overdraft
  • Comenity/ Bill me later-Newegg
  • Sterling Jareds
  • Discover Financial
  • Comenity Total Rewards Visa
  • Comenity Fuel Rewards Master Card
  • Langley FCU

Current Score: EX 712 4/28/15, TU 713 4/14/14 lender pull, EQ 723 9/16/15, 740 EQ bankcard 8 6/1/15 lender pull
Last app 03/12/17

Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

discover pulled my equifax and i live in tx. i only have one pull on TU and it's from capital one over a year ago
Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

okay discover pulled equifax and experian. but not TU
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.