cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which cc lender do you have the most (open) credit cards with?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which cc lender do you have the most (open) credit cards with?

@Shogun wrote:

Chase with 2 cards.  Freedom and CSP.  All my cards are in the 5 digits now.  Keeping the number low and the CLs high.  I basically use the Freedom for everything.

What do you do with all your UR points?

Message 11 of 31
Scupra
Super Contributor

NFCU haha

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 12 of 31
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Scupra wrote:

NFCU haha

Yeah, one of those is nice, if you can get in.  Anyone need adopting? Smiley Tongue

Signature needs updating
Message 13 of 31
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Commentiy  6 cards.  over 18k  in total CL. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 14 of 31
Gmood1
Super Contributor

5 Chase (46k)and 5 Capital One (44.5K)

Message 15 of 31
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Barclays and Chase with 3 cards .. Barclays wins the APR game and Chase the CL game...lol

Message 16 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU too!  2 cards.  Then Chase with 1 Card as my 3rd highest CL...but dear Chase, I want to take our relationship further *wiggles eyebrows*

i have 2 open cards with Capital One, but total CL as of this post is only $2000. That's not a lot in comparison. 

Message 17 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 with Chase and 2 with Amex. There is a huge discrepency in the amount of credit extended though... (1k with Chase, 10k with Amex).

Citi won't even budge with their AA Platinum Select, listing income as the reason for denial (18k listed income with 10k revolving credit at the time of application). I understand that income is fairly low as I'm still an undergrad, but I was approved for Amex's DL Gold for 5k a week after the Citi app which bugs me. I was hoping for the AA card as I find it superior, but I guess I'll be flying DL between DTW and LGA during school breaks now instead of AA...

Message 18 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's pretty close between my two front runners. 50k across two cards wit NFCU and 45k across three cards with Chase.
Message 19 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One. 2x QS1 - both previously Platinum Visa, 1x Venture, 1x VentureOne.

Wish I could combine them all but their system wouldn't let me despite meeting all requirements a few months ago... So I added two more cards that I probably won't be able to combine. Yay.

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.