Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which cc's consolidate CL's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which cc's consolidate CL's

I might close a couple cards if switching to no AF's is not a option :/ I realized at the rate I'm spending on csp I'm not getting a bonus . The card is cute and all with the metal but I'm not going to pay $99 yr to receive a compliment from the girl at Burger King , but since I do frequent restaurants I will pc to the regular sapphire .... .. My United card which also has a AF will get slashed and cl moved to freedom ,  any credit card companies that can PC or consolidate lines beside chase ?!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which cc's consolidate CL's

@Anonymous wrote:

I might close a couple cards if switching to no AF's is not a option :/ I realized at the rate I'm spending on csp I'm not getting a bonus . The card is cute and all with the metal but I'm not going to pay $99 yr to receive a compliment from the girl at Burger King , but since I do frequent restaurants I will pc to the regular sapphire .... .. My United card which also has a AF will get slashed and cl moved to freedom ,  any credit card companies that can PC or consolidate lines beside chase ?!

Chase, Barclay's, AMEX* will do without HP 99.83% of the time.

BoA, Citi more often than not will want an HP to do the same.

*AMEX likes for a CL to "mature" before they will move/consolidate.

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Man, I get complement from few cashiers when I whip out my Discover card like a boss. "I've never seen a card like that before!", "very cute card, it's it a custom design?", or "that's totally rad card!". All without paying annual fee 😆
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

So my recent pc to double cash cost me a hp ?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

The mixtape card looks pretty baller ! . I just don't want it with the chip grrrrr the chip ruins the design on most of those discovers 

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So my recent pc to double cash cost me a hp ?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

PC don't usually incur HP.

I was referring mostly to consolidation/shifting CL

Message 6 of 15
WLRK11
Regular Contributor

Does anybody know if CapitalOne will consolidate credit lines (or reduce APR)? 

Age: 20s | AAoA: 2 yrs | FICO Scores: 700s | Inq: EX: ?, EQ: ?, TR: ? | GARDENING AS OF 06/2014

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

They won't move the credit line for you, but probably tell you to apply for a new card. That seems to be their answers to most questions or request lately.
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX will and I found them to be excellent with their rewards.  Made out like a bandit with the holiday spending & still going with gas & groceries.  I'm definitely not getting any new cards (whenever I get out of the garden) unless they give good rewards.  I many free items I needed plus made some good cash.

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have never heard of Cap 1 consolidating credit lines.  It tough enough ot get them to PC a card.  After November Bank of America requires a HP for consolidation.  As said previously Chase and Amex are great about consolidating.  US Bank will , but you almost have to force them and it takes 3-7 days just to see if they approve

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.