Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which cc's consolidate CL's

tag
mmmlive1999
Frequent Contributor

Re: Which cc's consolidate CL's

@WLRK11 wrote:

Does anybody know if CapitalOne will consolidate credit lines (or reduce APR)? 

I don't think they consolidate,  my request was denied last year and told that it was "against policy". I did get a  temp APR reduction  from 19% to 15%  for 7 mos though.

Starting Score: 6/6/12: TU 585/EQ 472/ EX 561
Current Score: All 800's
Cap1 QS - $17k, Chase Southwest- $25k, Discover IT - $50k
Message 11 of 15
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Capital One will not consolidate limits from what I have heard. Never tried to do it, but most people on here seem to say that it is a complete no go.

I would agree with your original post though, if you don't spend enough, especially not enough to get the bonus, CSP is not gonna be worth the fee. In the future, you should look into that before wasting a HP and AAOA ding, IMO. Don't get a card unless you can justify it (especially an AF card). If it is useless for you with your spend, who cares if it is metal?

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can confirm that Capital One will not consolidate.

I asked EO about it when I closed my QS Visa.
Message 13 of 15
Involver
Valued Contributor

US Bank

Message 14 of 15
WLRK11
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I can confirm that Capital One will not consolidate.

I askedEO about it when I closed myQS Visa.

Thanks, Nixon! I have to admit, whenever I see your name in a thread (which is just about everyone Smiley Very Happy) I cannot help but chuckle in anticipation of your post/reply. Cheers!

Age: 20s | AAoA: 2 yrs | FICO Scores: 700s | Inq: EX: ?, EQ: ?, TR: ? | GARDENING AS OF 06/2014

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.