cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which credit card do I use for this purchase?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which credit card do I use for this purchase?

I have two. The blue one is the Travel Rewards card, flat 1.875%, soon to be 2.25% general spend when redeemed as credit toward travel. This is a flat 1.5% card, with a Boa acct. You get 1.65%. With preferred rewards, 1.875, 2.25, or 2.625 depending on how much Boa holds in your assets.
The sexy gold one is the better balance rewards card. AFAIK, the only red credit card Boa offers is the Cash Rewards.
Message 11 of 13
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I have two. The blue one is the Travel Rewards card, flat 1.875%, soon to be 2.25% general spend when redeemed as credit toward travel. This is a flat 1.5% card, with a Boa acct. You get 1.65%. With preferred rewards, 1.875, 2.25, or 2.625 depending on how much Boa holds in your assets.
The sexy gold one is the better balance rewards card. AFAIK, the only red credit card Boa offers is the Cash Rewards.

I have that one but mine looks like this:

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoshNurse wrote:

I was thinking about buying these boots:

http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-mens_indy_boot_high_top_blucher_workboot_brown_chrome_excel/pv-ald-...

Which card can give me the most points? and any coupon codes I can use?

Thanks guys I just want to mak sure i use the right card for my next purchase.

You failed to post your cards. I would use the BBVA Compass NBA card now till June 18th since you get 5x points till then, that is if you have one. Everybody's loading up that card from 6/4 till 6/18.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.