03-01-2013 07:05 AM
I found some really useful tips here so I thought it's good to share for everyone who is intersted which report did the lender pulled for me.
This is just my expirience and it's in Illinois.
- Capital One (cc app) All three
- Discover (cc app) All three
- Chase (cc app) TU
- Wells Fargo (cc app) TU
- Pentagon Federal Credit Union (member app) EQ
- AmEx (cc app) All three
- Capital One (auto loan) EQ & EX
- Fifth Third Bank (auto loan) TU
- JPM Chase (auto loan) TU
- GECRB/TJX CO DC EQ & TU
- MACY'S/DSNB EQ & EX
- Chase (Amazon cc app) TU
- DuPage Credit Union TU
03-01-2013 07:09 AM
Not sure about the rest, but Chase is EQ here in Ohio. Amex is generally EX, unless marginal application, then they pull the other two.