cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which is your favorite card and why?

tag
Equinox
New Contributor

Re: Which is your favorite card and why?

I'm actually really enjoying my Chase Sapphire Preferred - I've been booking flights with the reward program at 1.5x value per point for some relatively nice deals.
Message 41 of 49
FicoScore626
Frequent Contributor

First Premier Bank Platinum MasterCard. Just the absurdity of this miserable card makes it my favorite, LOL
Message 42 of 49
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@FicoScore626 wrote:
First Premier Bank Platinum MasterCard. Just the absurdity of this miserable card makes it my favorite, LOL

Grim...
Message 43 of 49
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I can't believe I'm saying this, but my favorite CC is my CITI dividend platinum select MC. Low APR, regular CLIs and no more hassles.
Message 44 of 49
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@fused wrote:
I can't believe I'm saying this, but my favorite CC is my CITI dividend platinum select MC. Low APR, regular CLIs and no more hassles.

I can believe it. My Diamond Preferred is rock solid. APR=6.99%, plus the other things you mention.

Message 45 of 49
Cory
Established Contributor

I like my Penfed at the moment. I only have three credit cards, CCCU MasterCard, Penfed Visa Rewards, and Discover More Card.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!!!

Cory

Message 46 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bakalao2k

What were your credit stats, ie scores, utilization, inquiries etc when you got the 25K CL from US Bank.  How was the process?  income verification, etc.

thanks,

Message 47 of 49
bakalao2k
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Bakalao2k

What were your credit stats, ie scores, utilization, inquiries etc when you got the 25K CL from US Bank.  How was the process?  income verification, etc.

thanks,

I've had that credit card since 2001.  My credit score at the time was in the mid 600s?  I don't remember what the initial credit limit was, but I've been a long time US Bank customer since the early 90's. I also have other accounts with US Bank: savings, overdraft protection LOC and a Premier Line Visa account.  US Bank financed my auto loan which I paid off in 2004.

I can't remember what my debt/income utilization was in 2001, but my highest was over 60% during the summer of 2007.  I've paid down most of my debt and I should be debt free by the spring of 2010.

TU - 737 - 02/21/09, 769 - 02/06/10, 795 - 09/08/10
EQ - 758 - 02/21/09, 783 - 02/06/10, 805 - 09/08/10
EX (PLUS) - 781 03/23/09, 787 - 02/06/10, 783 - 08/09/10
Message 48 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Simmons First Platinum Visa card...Very low interest rate it is the only card I use.

Smiley Happy 

Message 49 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.