cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which one or ones to choose...Need Advice!

tag
zrader

Which one or ones to choose...Need Advice!

Fico score of 600 and trying to rebuild....Have capital one with 1800 limit but that's it... Cureently util is high so I'm guessing I should pay it down before I apply but what other card/cards should I look at in order to help rebuild... I'm finding Amazon store and chevron gas(both GE I believe) pretty inticing..Any others? Thoughts?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Which one or ones to choose...Need Advice!

More info needed

Baddies?

AAoA?

INQ's in the last 12 months?

Fico scores?

Other TL's ...Loans Car mortgage, SL etc 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
zrader

Sorry I forgot that! She has student loans that apparently thet were in default, then she rehabed them, and went into default again! I know I know Crazy girl... This was before I met her...Everything is paid on time now that's for sure...Unfortunately the student loans show default on the credit report but also showed paid every month.

3 collection accounts for around $1,000 total....going to try to PFD them. 1 inq in the last 12 months. Only Fico she has is 600 from EX...need to pull the others...no other tradelines besides the capital one for $1,800 CL

Message 3 of 4
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@zrader wrote:

Cureently util is high so I'm guessing I should pay it down before I apply

Definitely.  Get those derogs taken care of as well.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.