Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which store CC do you have? Best? Looking for one

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: Which store CC do you have? Best? Looking for one

Giant Eagle has their own grocery card now. 

I love Macy's & Dillards as far as growing with you.  We've had Macy's for one year and it's grown from $100 - $1600...not bad.  I also love their sales.  Dillards will grow with you as well, I've asked for $1k this year and have been granted it. 

Target.  I'll use it if my dh isn't with me.  I'm at the one year mark, if it doesn't bump to $1k it's being sockdrawered.

Jared:  I love this card because they carry Pandora & I can buy & split into 3 payments.  Once you get this one, get JBR & Kay.  Backed by Sterling.  No cli's yet, have not tried.

Message 11 of 12
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: Which store CC do you have? Best? Looking for one

what i currently have: 

macys:  frequent cli, broad selection of decent merchandise, v. good promo offers and cs, a real winner.

amazon store card (ge):  some decent financing deals and broad selection of merchandise.  it is ge, so the cs isn't pretty and ge is stingy with cl and cli.

care credit (ge):  good for financing expensive vet (or other uncovered medical) expenses but MUST be paid well within terms to avoid HUGE accumulated interest being added.

dell:  for me this card has been a dud.  okey doke financing.  cli is a HP.  somewhat stingy for an electronics and computer purchasing cl and erratic cs.  one good feature is that it is one of the few store cards i've seen reduce the apr. initially 29.99 now 17.99.

like wmarat, i too am no big fan of ge but i am one of the lucky ones who hasn't had any problems with them at all really so far, for that i am grateful.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.