Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which to close: CSP or PRG

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which to close: CSP or PRG

PRG has no Monthly catagories. I am not sure how CSP works but eventually I will upgrade to the platnum. Anytime and everytime the PRG has 2% on dining which my EDP does not have. Also, 2% on gas and 3% on travel. 1 % on everything else. I mean points not %. Also, PRG has groceries but i get more points with EDP. Anyway, I use my PRG for dining and travel. EDP on grocies and GAS. 30 swipes so i use it also on department stores and everything else to get the 50% bonus. Just go into groceryy stores and buy snacks or water haha. Have to reach that 30 swipes. Anyway, PRG is good for those three reasons. 3x travel, 2x Dining/grocies 1x everything else,. GL on your choice. I would say keep both.

P.S. Tthat Gold card is sexy as hell and Amex treats me like VIP. Love the customer service and how it is always human-like

Message 11 of 12
deltatee
Frequent Contributor

Re: Which to close: CSP or PRG

I live in a huge United and Soutwear hub, so I naturally value UR points way more than MR points (at least from my research or MR points anyway). So I am biased towards keeping thr CSP. Since you have United and Southwest and get use out of the insurance I'd keep it. I think it has a lot more earning potential when coupled with Freedom.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.