texasman07
Established Contributor

Who DOES DISCOVER PULL IN TENNESSEE?

LOOKING TO SEE IF THE PULL TU IN TN?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who DOES DISCOVER PULL IN TENNESSEE?

@texasman07 wrote:

LOOKING TO SEE IF THE PULL TU IN TN?

Yea they do 

Message 2 of 12
texasman07
Established Contributor

AWESOME THANKS!! Hoping to get approved as soon as some inquiries come off.  I have a 700 TU Fico

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ex for me in TN.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ for me in TN, looks like they can pull any of the 3

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@texasman07 wrote:

AWESOME THANKS!! Hoping to get approved as soon as some inquiries come off.  I have a 700 TU Fico

Yw...so you recently moved to TN? Btw how many INQ do you have and what does your credit history look like?

Message 6 of 12
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Where in Tennessee are you --west, middle, east?

Back in the day, I read lots of posts from those in west and middle TN that Discover pulled TN, but in east TN, they seemed to pull EQ.

eta:  maybe a time zone thing?? Smiley Very Happy

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 12
texasman07
Established Contributor

I only have about 9 Inq.

No Derogs or Collecitons or lates.

I moved to TN a week ago.

Memphis.

hoping to get a discover by Summer

Just pissed about BOA closing my account

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ haulingthescoreup I am in East TN and Discover pulled a soft on TU acouple months ago to restore my CL. They also only soft my TU periodically none on EQ or EX

@ texasman07 How long ago was the last couple INQ? Also what is your util like? 

It's possible that Discover may pull something other than TU but I believe their preference is TU first and then another CB if need to compare 

If you are looking solely for a TU puller and want rewards I recommend the Barclay Rewards Card https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Landing.action?campaignId=1583&cellNumber=6&referrerid=IMRPPCBR 

I believe you won't have any problem being approved for the card and they are great with recons

Message 9 of 12
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Good to know. I didn't app for Discover, because another forums member in ET had a hard pull on EQ for his initial app.

My TU is squeaky clean and my highest score, and it's completely worthless because I'm not interested in any TU-pullers these days. Smiley Tongue

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.