Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Does Discover Pull?

tag
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Re: Who Does Discover Pull?

Pahty from Bahston in the FICO fohrums kid!

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 11 of 53
CS800
Super Contributor

@ArisGreek wrote:

Pahty from Bahston in the FICO fohrums kid!

Wicked pissahhhhhhhh

Message 12 of 53
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

Lol well I live in Worcester and I think my ficoSo are not to shabby even tho my eq dropped 23 points due to new accounts balances and all that fun stuff now I'm in garden mode letting my huge amount of inq fall off and to let all accounts age I think in a year I should be able to get any card I want within reason at least what do you think my chances are for a Amex in a year I have totally clean reports and in one year will have a ton of accounts with perfect history and low balances for a whole year I'm thinking bofa visa sig card with 5k limit or am I getting ahead of myself
Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 13 of 53
FicoTron
Established Contributor

I'm from MA too, Western Mass, where we talk like normal people...but I do a hell of a good impression of an eastern New England accent. 

EX-774 (Amex Fico) 8/12
EQ-725 (Fico) 1/12
TU-729 (Fico) 3/12
Message 14 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in Ohio, they pulled TU for me.

Message 15 of 53
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

Well I'm from Worchester were we still talk like were dumb and very proud of it.
Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 16 of 53
CS800
Super Contributor

@FicoTron wrote:

I'm from MA too, Western Mass, where we talk like normal people...but I do a hell of a good impression of an eastern New England accent. 

Luckily I dont have a MA accent at all Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 53
CS800
Super Contributor

@Carlile92 wrote:
Well I'm from Worchester were we still talk like were dumb and very proud of it.

East or west ,we are all proud massholes lol

Message 18 of 53
RyVision
Valued Contributor

Well, I'm from the Dakota's and we all talk like Tom Brokaw LOL   (I do have a friend near BAWston, and he's brilliant. I still don't know how people near there can stand the way the roads are set up and the traffic).

Oh...  Discover...   For me they  HP'd TU back in april. Then last month, EQ.  Not sure why that is, maybe depends on the system, being random somehow?

I have yet to speak with anyone there named Peggy however. Smiley Wink

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 19 of 53
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

I agree being a masshole is an honor
Message 20 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.